Professional Presentation Skills
A skill-building seminar designed for people presenting one-on-one, in small group and/or large group settings, Professional Presentation Skills focuses on two major issues: how to organize a presentation and how to deliver it.
The typical format is for two days and up to ten participants. Each participant is videotaped and critiqued six times.
Participants will learn to…
- Analyze an audience in advance and adapt content and style to the needs and interests of the audience
- Organize both persuasive and informative presentations
- Design and use powerful visuals
- Use effective delivery skills, including eye contact, movement and stance, gestures and animation, and elimination of non-words
- Control nervous energy and appear poised and confident
- Earn the audience's attention at the start and hold it throughout
- Handle questions and objections from an audience